In-store showroom appointments
To put the safety of our team members and customers first, and due to the textiles industry, we work in. We’ve made some adjustments to our appointment system.
- 1. We are taking 2 appointments a day with a clean down process between both appointments.
- 2. Once booked in, we will text/email you a COVID-19 questionnaire to complete prior to arrival.
- 3. On arrival, we ask you to bring your face mask and press the intercom for entry.
We are currently booking up 1-2 weeks in advance. Entry is not permitted without a prior appointment to ensure your safety. Contact us for more details.
Racewear and helmet returns
To put the safety of our customers first, and due to the textiles industry, we work in. We’ve made some adjustments to our returns policy.
- 1. Racewear is available for return as long as the items are in the original packaging and new condition. If the items have been tried, we are not currently accepting returns on these items.
- 2. We are not currently accepting returns on any racing helmets during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will review our policy on the 1st of every month. This will be checked in line with information being provided relating to the spread of COVID-19 and it’s resilience on soft fabrics and textiles.
Extended manufacturer lead times
Our specialist textiles market has been heavily affected by COVID-19. With the bulk of seats handcrafted and hand-produced. Factory shutdowns, reduced workforces, social & distancing measures have affected production and delivery lead times. (PLEASE NOTE)
LUKE: 5-6 weeks from order
COBRA: 8-10 weeks from order
RECARO: 6-10 weeks from order
BIMARCO: 5-8 weeks from order
TILLETT: 30 weeks from order
SAFETY DEVICES: 18 weeks from order
As leaders in this industry, we ensure to always work with you and the manufacturer to get your products to you as quickly as possible. We thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented global pandemic
We thank you for your support
Small businesses like ours across the country have been negatively affected by the current market conditions. Our showroom was closed for over 12 weeks and our small, dedicated team have, and are doing our very best to provide the highest level of service we can.
We appreciate your support and your business through these difficult times. Your understanding and patience is very much at the forefront of our mind while working to keep dispatches running smoothly.