The range-topping Sparco Prime KS-10 kart suit is manufactured from a double-layer combination of abrasion resistant & highly breathable Cordura fabric, making it perfect for CIK-FIA Level 2 karting events (except events that require a leather suit). Featuring high-resistance inserts, stretch panels for increased ergonomics, elasticated air inlets in critical areas for enhanced breathability, pre-curved arms and also multiple storage pockets, the top-of-the-range Prime KS-10 from Sparco is one of the most agile & most practical karting suits within the industry.
- CIK-FIA Level 2 Approved – Suitable for all classes of karting except those requiring leather overalls
- Double-Layer Cordura Construction
- Highly Breathable
- Enhanced Mobility
- Multiple Pockets
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
Sparco Karting Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a Sparco karting suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).