The range-topping Sparco Prime KS-10 kart suit is manufactured from a double-layer combination of abrasion resistant & highly breathable Cordura fabric, making it perfect for CIK-FIA Level 2 karting events (except events that require a leather suit). Featuring high-resistance inserts, stretch panels for increased ergonomics, elasticated air inlets in critical areas for enhanced breathability, pre-curved arms and also multiple storage pockets, the top-of-the-range Prime KS-10 from Sparco is one of the most agile & most practical karting suits within the industry.
- CIK-FIA Level 2 Approved – Suitable for all classes of karting except those requiring leather overalls
- Double-Layer Cordura Construction
- Highly Breathable
- Enhanced Mobility
- Multiple Pockets
Sparco Karting Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a Sparco karting suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).