The premium-quality Alpinestars GP Tech V2 fireproof race suit is a triple-layered FIA approved suit at an exceptional price.
Manufactured with an aramidic construction from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed to fit wearers of all sizes, the pre-formed GP Tech V2 race suit also incorporates advanced stretch panels for a comfortable experience whilst retaining a stylish & modern appearance. Flat Alpinestars-branded epaulettes also ensure that this race suit is compatible with all HANS systems as well as the more advanced hybrid models. Also featuring an advanced mesh on the limbs to aid heat transfer and enhance ventilation, the GP Tech V2 race suit is one of the most comfortable race suits in the motorsport industry.
The GP Tech V2 includes everything a competitive racer would need from a triple-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium race suit constructed to the highest standards, the GP Tech V2 from Alpinestars is an essential purchase for any serious competitive racer.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Incorporated Stretch Panels
- Pre-formed Fabric
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
- FHR Device Compatible
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
Alpinestars Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get an Alpinestars racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).