The premium-quality Alpinestars Stella GP Pro fireproof race suit is a triple-layered FIA approved suit anatomically designed for female wearers due to its exceptionally tailored figure and unrestricted flexibility..
Manufactured with an aramidic construction from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed to fit wearers of all sizes, the pre-formed Stella GP Pro race suit also incorporates advanced stretch panels for a comfortable experience whilst retaining a stylish & modern appearance. Flat Alpinestars-branded epaulettes also ensure that this race suit is compatible with all HANS systems as well as the more advanced hybrid models.
The Stella GP Pro includes everything a competitive female racer could ask for from a triple-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium race suit constructed to the highest standards, the Stella GP Pro from Alpinestars is an essential purchase for any female racer.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Tailored Anatomical Design
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Incorporated Stretch Panels
- Pre-formed Fabric
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
- FHR Device Compatible
Alpinestars Women’s Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a women’s Alpinestars racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.