The historic Classic fireproof race suit from OMP is a double-layered FIA approved suit, inspired by 1970s racewear, at an exceptional price.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed for maximum comfort, the Classic race suit incorporates advanced material construction to achieve an exceptional fit & provide the best vintage racing suit experience possible.
Also featuring a fully fitted belt and discrete side pockets, the OMP Classic includes everything a professional retro racer could ask for from a suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a top-of-the-range classic race suit, the Classic from OMP is an essential purchase for any driver in love with the past.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Double-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Stylish & Retro Appearance
- 400 GRM/SQ.M
- Ergonomic Material
This product is subject to special order conditions and exempt from returns.
OMP Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get an OMP racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).
You may also like…
OMP Le Mans Race SuitFrom £549.95