The premium-quality OMP First Evo fireproof race suit is a double-layered FIA approved suit at an exceptional price.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic and breathable Nomex material designed to fit wearers of all sizes, the First Evo race suit also includes advanced stretch panels& fully floating arms to allow for enhanced comfort during use. Incorporating elasticated closure around the ankles & wrists, as well as discrete pockets & driver extraction handles usually featured on more expensive suits, this suit provides an exceptional fit and storage capacity for any wearer.
The highly durable OMP First Evo includes everything a competitive racer would need from a double-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium race suit that doesn’t carry a premium price tag, the OMP First Evo is an essential purchase for any driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Double-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
- 400 GRM/SQ.M
- Fully Floating Arms
- Incorporated Stretch Panels
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
OMP Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get an OMP racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).