The OMP Proban Race Suit manufactured from a single layer of flame resistant material, making it perfect for use throughout pit lane operations. Featuring a similar design to the range of OMP racewear, the Proban race suit ensures that both the race crew & driver can have an analogous appearance. Also including discrete pockets, this set of overalls is ideal for competitive motorsport events in which an FIA approved suit is not required, without losing the added safety of a flame-retardant material.
- SFI 3.2A/1
OMP Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get an OMP racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).