The historic P1 Mulsanne Racing Jacket from is manufactured from a single layer of flame resistant material making it perfect for use throughout classic motorsport events. This jacket features a complementary design to that of jackets worn by professional drivers in the 1960s, allowing the wearer to have a completely retro appearance. This jacket is ideal for competitive motorsport events in which FIA-approved clothing is not required.
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
P1 Mulsanne Racing Jacket Sizing Guide
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing jacket in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken when standing up unless stated otherwise. Please read the instructions thoroughly to ensure you will have the best suit size.
- Height (cm) – The length from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – The circumference of your chest around the largest part. Your arms must be at your sides for this measurement to be accurate.
- Waist (cm) – The circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Weight (kg) – Your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as undergarments).