The triple-layered P1 Parabolica Racing Suit is a historic FIA-approved suit, inspired by 1960s racewear, at a phenomenal price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed for maximum comfort, the P1 Parabolica Racing Suit incorporates advanced stretch panels to achieve an exceptional fit & provide the best racing suit experience possible.
Also featuring a fully fitted belt and discrete side pockets, the P1 Parabolica Racing Suit includes everything a professional retro racer could ask for from a suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a top-of-the-range classic racing suit, the Parabolica from P1 is an essential purchase for any driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Construction
- Highly Breathable
- Ergonomic Material
- Retro Appearance
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
P1 Parabolica Racing Suit Sizing Guide
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken when standing up unless stated otherwise. Please read the instructions thoroughly to ensure you will have the best suit size.
- Height (cm) – The length from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – The circumference of your chest around the largest part. Your arms must be at your sides for this measurement to be accurate.
- Waist (cm) – The circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Weight (kg) – Your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as undergarments).