The top-of-the-range Hero TS-9 fireproof race suit from Sabelt is a triple-layered FIA-approved slim-fit suit with a phenomenal array of features. This ultra-lightweight racing suit is one of the best in the industry, weighing just 295g/m².
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic and breathable anti-bobbling material featuring Sabelt’s S-Dry technology, externally featuring a diamond construction technique, that provides exceptional comfort & protection, the Sabelt Hero TS-9 race suit also incorporates stretch panels & pre-formed arms for an enhanced experience without compromising on its stylish appearance. Flat epaulettes also ensure that this race suit is compatible with all HANS systems as well as the more advanced hybrid models.
This FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. The Sabelt Hero TS-9 race suit is an essential purchase for any competitive driver after range-topping gear.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Stylish Design
- Incorporated Stretch Panels
- Flat Epaulettes
- Seamless Internal Design
- Advanced S-Dry Technology
Sabelt Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a Sabelt racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).