The premium TI-090 fireproof race suit from Sabelt is a three-layered FIA approved suit at a phenomenal price.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic and breathable material that provides exceptional comfort, the TI-090 race suit also incorporates stretch panels for a more comfortable experience & stylish appearance.
This FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium race suit that doesn’t carry a premium price tag, the Sabelt TI-090 is an essential purchase for any driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Stylish Design
Please note that the picture is for illustration purposes only, the racing shoes depicted are not part of this product.
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
Sabelt Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a Sabelt racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).