The fireproof Walero Long Sleeve Top is by far the most advanced in the industry.
This FIA and SFI approved top provides more comfort and protection for the wearer than any other product on the market. Using the same technology developed for NASA astronauts, the base layer of all Walero underwear actively stabilises body temperature of the wearer, regardless of the external climate.
Intelligent microcapsules, which can absorb and release thermal energy, are incorporated into the yarn before it’s woven. These help regulate the wearer’s body temperature at 37°C, by absorbing excess heat and only releasing it back to the wearer if they are below a certain temperature. Walero’s advanced microcapsules ensure the wearer is never too hot or too cold.
Featuring Envirotech+, a non-toxic, medical grade antimicrobial that is 99.9% effective against the majority of common bacteria, viruses and fungal spores, Walero underwear provides exceptional comfort and hygiene without compromises.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved
- SFI 3.3 Approved
- Protective Fireproof Construction
- Exceptional Breathability
- Advanced Temperature Regulation
- Ergonomic & Stylish Design
- Includes NASA Technology
- Enhanced Hygiene
Underwear is subject to special order conditions and non-returnable due to hygiene.
Offer 1: Pick your free gift!
- Offer 1: Pick your free gift.
- We’re giving away free gifts when you purchase any racing helmet over £400.
- Simply add your helmet of choice to your basket, and checkout.
- A popup will then appear, where you can pick which free gift you want to receive. It’s as easy as that!
Offer 2: 10% off racing suits!
- Spend over £500.00 on any FIA racing suit and receive an instant 10% discount.
- Simply add your suit of choice to your basket and checkout.
- Your 10% discount will be instantly added to your product. No product code needed!
Offer 3: 5% off your first order!
- Spend over £150.00 on checkout and receive an instant 5% discount on your first order with GSM Performance.
- Add the code: New-GSM5 in your shopping basket and the discount will be instantly added to your product entire order.
Walero Long Sleeve Top Sizing Guide
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a Walero Long Sleeve Top in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part. This should be 2cm below the lower point of connection for the arms.
- Length (cm) – The length from the highest point of your shoulder to just below your hips (where the bottom of a top would normally be).
- Sleeve (cm) – Measure along the outside of your arm from your neck to the end of your cuff.
- Back (cm) – The length of your back from the top of your collar to your hips.
How It Works
Walero underwear incorporates the same Outlast technology, as used by NASA astronauts, to actively regulate and stabilise the wearer’s body temperature.
This video provides a visual demonstration of how the advanced Outlast technology works during use.