The InterCooler Type 3 Advanced Cooling System from Bell is a state-of-the-art piece of engineering technology developed in partnership with professional drivers and racing engineers. Thanks to its frontline technology, this device is the most compact and efficient cooling unit available on the racing market.
Bell’s most recent InterCooler Type 3 offers more than a forty percent increase in cooling performance, compared to their previous InterCooler Type 2 model, without any increase in weight. The overall design & dimensions are similar to the previous version, however, the inlet and outlet for the driver’s air are now both positioned on the top of the unit, which in turn reduces the required mounting and clearance space.
- Constructed From Carbon Fibre
- Machined Aluminium Heat Sinks
- A Compact Size Of 47cm x 15cm x 13.2cm.
- Compact Controller With Four Positions On Both Cooling & Blower Fittings
- Controller & Wire Loom Supplied.
- Two Insulated Hoses (150cm) For Driver Air
- Weight : 2.65 kg – 3.3 kg With Controller
- Voltage : 12 V DC • LOAD : 28.5 Amps Maximum Cooling
- Air flow : 750 Litres Per Minute
- Cooling : 14.4°C Delta T With Blower On Highest Position – 18.9°C Delta T With Blower On Lowest Position