Lifeline 1.75 AFFF handheld fire extinguisher. For use on class A, B, and C fires including low voltage electrics. Lifeline handheld extinguishers are supplied complete with a bracket and quick release strap for easy access. All units have a 2-year servicing cycle. This is a handheld extinguisher that is MSA approved for national rallying, sprints, or hill climbs and is also suited to pre 31st Dec 1960 historic racing. Dimensions: 375mm long x 108mm diameter.
- 1.75 Litre Capacity Fire Extinguisher
- UK MSA Approved for Clubman Rallying
- With Mount Bracket & Retention Strap
- Must be Serviced by a Lifeline Agent
- Lifeline AFFF Foam Type Extinguishant
375mm Long x 108mm Diameter
NOT FIA or MSA Approved