Office Chair Fitting Guide
Office Chair Manufacturer Instructions:
The office chairs we provide are built using premium car seats with additional office bases, in order to create the perfect office furniture. As these are bespoke items that we have personally designed to work with the office base kits, the original manufacturers do not provide direct instructions for any model.
Our Fitting Guide:
Here at GSM Performance, we’ve detailed the entire process for constructing a racing office chair to ensure you’ll be able to work in luxury without wasting any time. On average, the construction of an office chair will only take about half an hour.
- Clip the wheel casters into their dedicated locations on the underside of the spider base & then push them in further to secure them in place.
- The gas strut will then fit onto the top of the spider base in the centre.
- Next, the plastic covers should be fitted over the gas strut to protect it.
- The lever that adjusts the base will then sit on top of the gas strut and should be pushed into place.
- After this, connect the two metal bars to the top of the plate with bolts.
- These metal bars will run horizontally across the plate & can only bolt in one way, as such, bolts will only align in one way.
- Your seat will then sit on top of the metal bars and its bolt holes will align with those on the office base you just constructed.
- The seat’s bolt points may already have the bolts in place or may be covered by the material it is made with. Simply feel under the material for the bolts and their respective points, then pull back to expose them.
- Finally, bolt through the fabric or move the fabric to the side in order to attach the seat to the office base & complete the installation.
- Congratulations, you’ve now successfully constructed your brand new & luxurious office chair!
If you need further assistance then please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated customer services department with your five-digit invoice number. Email us Customer-Services@GSMPerformance.co.uk or give us a call on 0115 989 3488. We’ll be able to check the specification of the product from your invoice and help with any questions you have.