The Tech-1 K Shoe is developed to withstand the stresses of kart racing with nubuck and microfiber upper for durability and support, a new anatomical design for improved forefoot profiling, and an asymmetric lacing system for a more progressive closure. New external reinforcements on the heel and toe area and an ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole with a rounded heel for unsurpassed levels of grip and sensitivity on the pedals.
- FIA 8856-2018 approved
- Advanced hybrid construction with Durable Nubuck microfibre upper
- Strategically positioned perforated microfibre area reduces weight and allows for improved breath-ability
- Low cur rear collar provides an increased range of movement
- External 3D rubber print toe reinforcement for protection and abrasion resistance
- Ultra-thin F1 derived sole gives the optimal balance of grip and feel on the pedals