The Bell HP77 Carbon Helmet is manufactured from military-grade high-tensile carbon fibre to create a lightweight yet highly durable shell that surpasses the requirements of FIA-8860-2018 homologation. This incredibly aerodynamic helmet comes equipped with Bell’s remarkable double-screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor which grants the wearer exceptional visibility throughout any weather conditions. The approach the visor uses to fit into the shell of the helmet has been specially designed to reduce noise and improve aerodynamics. With an impenetrable seal, the HP77’s visor ensures that nothing can enter the eye-port when it is in use.
The helmet’s ergonomic interior features multiple-density foam and pads to provide a more comfortable fit and further protect the wearer. Ventilation is exceptional within the Bell HP77 Carbon Helmet as air is circulated around no less than fourteen intakes and extraction channels. Carbon top and side air intakes are included as standard with this helmet.
Grey Interior Lining comes as standard, any other colour comes at an additional cost
- FIA 8860-2018 ABP approved
- Hans Anchors Installed
- Clear SE077 DSAF Shield
- Visor opening lowered 12 mm with an integrated visor panel into the front of the helmet for added ballistic protection from middle-size debris
- High-strength and high modulus carbon fibers ultra-lightweight FIA8860 carbon shell
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed)
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Carbon, Matte Finish