The OMP One TT is an FIA-approved boot ideal for mechanics use or for Co-Drivers who prefer a boot with a more substantial sole and increased grip on a range of surfaces. A soft Nomex lining makes for a comfortable boot while providing heat and flame protection. OMP has designed the One TT boots to meet the very latest FIA 8856-2018 approval, meaning these boots can be worn for all forms of motorsport globally, including in the Formula one pit lanes. These boots are designed more for the use of mechanics and co-drivers, rather than the main driver themselves. The One TT features a three-way directional grip, meaning the chance of slippages or loss of grip is significantly reduced, no matter what the weather conditions. These boots are comfortable, safe, and easy to fasten, yet optimise movement, due to their high stability sole, abrasion-resistant outer material, breathable inserts, and soft Nomex internal lining twinned with a large bellowed rear ankle.
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved
- Developed with input from the Williams F1 team
- Ideal for mechanics or rally co-drivers
- The sole provides excellent stability and grip on a range of surfaces
- Abrasion-resistant outer material for protection and increased boot life
- Rear ankle bellows provide increased mobility whilst protecting vulnerable areas