Sparco X-Light+ race boots are constructed from a mix of ultra supple kangaroo leather and synthetic leather to create a highly comfortable yet lightweight high top race boot which meets the very latest FIA homologation for improved flame and heat protection.
MADE IN ITALY
Homologation: FIA 8856-2018
The top of the range X-Light Plus offers the pinnacle of race boot technology. The X-Light+ race boot features a first for Sparco in that they do not have a tongue, Instead an internal elasticated sock is used, this gives a far more comfortable feel with a closer fit. A side ultra-fast lace closure system provides a very close and secure fit and abrasion resistant leather around the heel protect the foot and improve the lifespan of the boot.
- Ultra lightweight and supple kangaroo leather construction for supreme comfort
- Ultra thin sole with multi tread pattern for optimum grip and feel on the pedals
- Anti-shock and anti-vibration heel section reduces fatigue
- Perforations improve airflow to reduce perspiration
- Thin rubber sole with differentiated grip texture
- Weight: 220gr.
- FIA 8856-2018