The Stilo Verbacom Car-to-Pit Kit provides circuit racers with an advanced, lightweight, and easy-to-use communication system that enables high-quality radio connections without a need for radio licensing.
The basic system (SLOCQ00088) consists of the following:
- 1x Pit Crew Headset With Push-to-Talk Functionality & Noise-Cancelling Microphones
- 1x Noise Cancelling & Voice Activated Driver Connection Module (With Cables)
- Required Chargers & Transportation Case
The latest version of the Stilo Verbacom Car-to-Pit Kit will now work with any Bluetooth compatible mobile phone once a simple pairing operation has been performed, as such, mobile phones are no longer supplied with the kits.
The driver’s unit itself is a small, lightweight device, weighing just 150g, that can be fitted onto the helmet if required or positioned elsewhere inside the vehicle where it can directly connect to the Stilo helmet communication port. To engage with the pit crew, the driver simply speaks over the open connection as there is no need to press buttons in order to be heard. The pit crew headset features a push-to-talk button that allows connection back to the driver, ensuring there is no excess chatter on the channel.
Unlike other radio systems, the Verbacom can provide coverage around all areas of a circuit and does not require signal boosters or large radio masts to get coverage. The system is fully automated once initiated and will automatically re-connect, should a call be lost, without any need for interaction.
The in-car kit weighs only 400g and is dramatically simplified over a normal radio system, making it an essential purpose for any motorsport team.
The Stilo Verbacom Car-to-Pit Kit is available in three options:
- SLOCQ0008 – 1x Pit Headset & 1x Car Kit
- SLOCQ0009 – 2x Pit Headsets & 1x Car Kit (This option allows the main headset to communicate directly with the car, and separately communicate with the second pit headset. The second pit headset cannot communicate with the car)
- SLOCQ0010 – 1x Pit Headset & 2x Car Kits(This option allows separate communication between two cars from the one pit crew headset)
Please note that all parts of the Stilo Verbacom Car-to-Pit Kit come with a European 2-Pin plug. In order to charge the items in the UK, a 2-Pin-to-3-Pin adapter will be required.
- High-Quality Audio
- Multi-User Capability
- Incredibly Easy To Use
- Vast Connection Range
- Lightweight Equipment