ZeroNoise Brave intercom amplifier is one of the most cost-effective analog amplifiers on the market. It benefits from advanced noise filtering and anti-shock, anti-vibration housing protection. The unit is compatible with all ZeroNoise helmets and practice headsets, along with all Peltor compatible components from Bell Helmets, Peltor, Sparco, OMP, Turn One, or Stilo with the necessary adaptors. Includes an integral mounting bracket for roll cage or dashboard mounting, with a central volume control knob, offering a clean and powerful sound output, with no ‘pop’ when connecting or disconnecting headsets. It can be powered via an internal 9v battery or by using the 12v power cable to connect it directly to the vehicle’s battery. It also features 6.35mm connectors and a car camera RCA socket for audio output, with a bright on/off LED indicator.
- Clubman Amplifier with Pre-Wired Cables
- For Use with Helmet or Practice Headsets
- 9v Battery Power or 12v from the Vehicle
- Male or female Nexus plug option
- Audio out enables you to connect an external camera
- No ‘pop’ when you connect or disconnect headsets from the amplifier
- Male plug version – compatible with all Bell intercom helmets and also Stilo intercom helmets and headsets which have female Nexus connectors.
- Female plug version – compatible with Sparco intercom helmets and headsets and also Peltor helmets and headsets which have Nexus male connectors