Sparco’s top-of-the-range RW-11 Evo is the latest in Sparco’s motorsport underwear collection. The RW-11 is manufactured using a lightweight fire retardant material, and although the material is very light, it does not compromise the protection the RW-11 provides, as it achieves the highest levels of heat and flame protection, surpassing the latest and most stringent FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3 approvals.
The Sparco RW-11 Evo long-sleeve top provides excellent levels of comfort due to its breathable, seamless design which eliminates pressure points. All these features together work to reduce fatigue. The material used for the RW-11 is treated with Sparco’s patented “X-Cool silver treatment” which provides a cooling sensation on the skin, meaning when the competition gets heated, you’ll remain cool. The treatment also contains anti-bacterial properties which reduce odours, and also has no negative impact on safety protection.
- FIA 8856-2018 Approved
- SFI 3.3 Approved
- Ultra-lightweight without compromising protection
- Printed logos to keep weight to a minimum
- Seamless construction works to eliminate pressure points
- X-Cool silver treatment provides a cooling sensation and is anti-bacterial
- Made from the lightest fire retardant material